Thursday, May 14, 2009

What goes on in those little brains?

I have a hobby of cake decorating. Its something I like to do more for the process and designing than actually eating. You seem I'm not really a fan of cake or frosting, on occasion alright but really I'm a pie fan.

My grandmother sent an old Wilton yearbook for me to look through. If you want some fun cake ideas these are great. I haven't done any cakes for about a year. Specener's birthday is tomorrow so this book was good motivation. Maybe he'll at least get a sheet cake with sprinkles (I haven't even made cake for the last two birthdays in the family)


So Evelyn, Spencer and I sat and looked through the pictures. They were pretty quiet but seemed interested. When we got to the image below Spencer shouted out, "Mom! Its you!"
We continued on through the book and he was relatively quiet. I quickly flipped through pages again to find a particular image and when this one popped up again he squealed the same thing again. I wish I knew what the resemblance was - am I yellow, fun or just crazy? Apparently thinking your parents are crazy starts at an early age!

1 comment: