Thursday, May 7, 2009

Strawberry Sunshine

The days have been filled with lots of fun things lately. So much so that I hardly spend much time at the computer.

Lots of projects are being completed. Evelyn's backpack was the first.


On the way is a small baby blanket and the large pink kaleidoscope quilt is finally sandwiched with batting and a back for quilting. Fingerless gloves are being knit for next winter and I'm looking through books about knitting socks. I thinks some old sweaters are going to become something new for my feet. That's just a bit of what's going on. Some others are...




Snail races...



gathering of dandelion bouquets...






and my favorite, sugar free strawberry jam (Its my first canning experience - oh yum - and it set too!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! You have been super busy! What a great way to fill your time. I love the backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the back pack and love the snail race. I do want the sugar free jam receipe as well. We so need to get together. also I need your address so I can send those stickers to you, my daughter hasn't for gotten.

    ReplyDelete