Friday, January 14, 2011

Its so fluffy I'm goign to die!

We all had a late start, slept in.  Some of us slept as much as an hour extra.  This is rare in our home of early risers.  Alarm clocks are mostly a precaution.  We don't really need them.  So when breakfast was late Oliver asked if he could have a piece of bread.  Sure, why not?  Well I watched Oliver open a new package of bread, reach halfway down the bag to what he figured must be the biggest, fluffiest piece of bread in the bag.  Unfortunately, the bag was so full the piece didn't make it out in one full piece.  So silly but I've giggled to myself about it all day.  He really thought through what he wanted and went for it.  Me I would have just gone with the piece on the end without thinking what I really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment