Monday, January 17, 2011

The Next Generation

Last week in primary the children were encouraged to bring scriptures each week.  They don't have to be their own set of scriptures, getting them from the library counts.  So all week long Evelyn kept reminding me she needed scriptures.  Sunday morning all three kids joined her chimes for scriptures.  So I raided my parents morning scripture drawer.  Since there aren't any other of my siblings living here they aren't being used.  I was a little surprised to see them still there actually.  So I pulled out three, one for each of my children.  Its kind of fun that these are the same scriptures I may have been reading out of years ago and now my children are excited to take care of them.  We have them sitting out on the counter where they will be easy to access. 

No comments:

Post a Comment