Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Days like these...



I wanted to post this because so many people have said "How do you do it?" As you can see I don't do it all! This is what happened while I was helping take care of the sacrament primary program over the weekend, and, yes, I'm embarrassed it got this bad. This mostly accumulated over two days! I don't like to let things go this badly but sometimes other things have higher priority. When it gets that bad I look at it and think how did that happen? Usually my mind is preoccupied and once it starts its hard to stop. Clutter really does attract clutter! First thing Monday morning I attended to this very neglected counter.

Oh and the sacrament program went really well! It didn't even go over time! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. You are a shining light to all mothers of small children who won't admit that things can get out of control! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this post and photos. You will make hundreds of mothers sleep easier tonight knowing that they aren't the "only one!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so strange? It's like it breeds while we aren't looking or something. :)

    ReplyDelete