Friday, November 21, 2008

What is it?

I went to empty the freshly washed dishes from the dishwasher and found this on the bottom rack:






It looked really weird when it was sopping wet and sticking to the dishes a little more. I didn't even want to touch it at first. Have any ideas what it is?

Scroll down to see.

















I guess I wasn't the only one to load the dishwasher. Spencer is my helper. He likes putting things in and taking things out. So he helps with the laundry and the dish washing. Today he surprised me by loading the duster in the dishwasher with out my seeing. It did fluff up fine after if dried out. I just never though of cleaning that way!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing what little can come up with? I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my book, "the best surprise is *no* surprise!" This emphatically did not qualify in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...that would gross me out for sure. Reminds me of the diaper Ashley sent through the wash; aren't kids so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph thought it was a barbie dress :)

    ReplyDelete