Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rain Drops on Roses

"...brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things..." The Sound of Music

Some of My Favorite Things

the leaves changing color in the fall

my children laughing in their sleep

color (I'm draw to red but I can't imagine a world with out the full range of every color. There aren't any that don't have a place in my life.)

pattern

the internet

talking with my husband

Swing Life Away by Rise Against

I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie

piano solos

sweaters

the smell of cold night air

waking up before anyone else in the house

gingersnaps

fresh baked bread spread with honey and real butter

using my hands

my children's odd responses

open space

fields of flowers

the mountains


What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome ones...although I prefer to wake up before anyone else in the house ONLY if it's after 7. Waking up first if it's 4am doesn't count. ;)

    ReplyDelete